HP partners with The New York Times to launch the first issue of a new online magazine.
Targeting C-level executives and IT decision makers, the first issue of the new quarterly magazine features interviews with five highly respected business thought leaders:
- Aneel Bhusri, co-founder and CEO of Workday
- Michael Chertoff, former Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Ray Ozzie, former chief technology officer and chief software architect at Microsoft (and an HP board member)
- Keri Putnam, executive director of the Sundance Institute
- Jeff Weiner, CEO of LinkedIn
In addition, the magazine includes sidebars, infographics and briefs, some of them based on HP’s perspectives on the New Style of IT.